Friday, September 12, 2008

The latest and greatest

So I promised I would try to update this thing more often, and I am a woman of my word. I may not have much to add, but I will add!

Lets see, the twins have no started pre-K and they LOVE it. Thank goodness, Cami came home after the first day and said "school is AWESOME" I feel the same way buddy! alone time for even a couple of hours three days a week is HEAVEN! I am able to run errands in peace and quiet, grocery shopping, cleaning, ahhhh so nice. I love their pre school because it is so structured, there are so many pre schools that are just more of a glorified day care and they really don't have much of a curriculum. This school is very organized and the kids are so well behaved...great job miss Sarah!!

I can't believe it is football season as well Fawn! The summer just flew by. but this is a favorite season for our house. WE ARE...PENN STATE!!! We are going to the Game next Saturday at PSU, and taking Dom for the first time, I can't wait to take him, such a great experience! Dominik is a sports freak and can tell you everything there is to know about every player...trust me, that's the ONLY reason I know anything about any of this stuff. He won't shut up about it!! ;o) BTW he is taking after his mother with a love of music...WE all know I never stop singing ( I know how annoying it is, whatever!) He is the same way and is now in chorus, I must say, I'm very proud...nothing better than music!

4 comments:

Fawn Harris said...

Wow great minds think alike. Our 12 year Anniversary is coming up in November so I am taking him too see Notre Dame play with USC. I would love to see them play in person. Reminds me of the movie "Rudy".
Can't believe how big Dominic is what a handsome boy, Kinda glad you moved away we had trouble with him and taylor at 4 and 5 not sure what we would be in for now. LOL.

Anita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anita said...

Yay for mommy time!!! Love the header pic of the kids! It's awesome that D is in chorus. I wish Jordan would, but he's too timid about it. Music is something they'll enjoy from here on out.

ps stop by to enter our giveaway before Oct 1

xoxo

Jason and Heidi Lambert said...

Hey guys!! Dont Know if you remember us it's Jason and Heidi from the ever hot AZ. Jusy thought we would drop a line. Every one looks great you have to give Fawn your email and I'll send an invite to our blog if your intested.